Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- IMPORTANT: The Journal of Global Sustainable Development (JGSD) will ONLY review and accept articles related to the journal's topic. All other submittals will be DECLINED without further review.
- Introduce the paper with an Abstract of a maximum of 200 words.
- The article has a maximum of 5,000 words. This limit applies to all article sections, including the Title, Author(s) affiliation, abstract, keywords, and figure/tables. (References are not counted).
- The submitted must not have been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided to Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format. The proposed manuscript should be formatted according to the JGSD Article Template. See https://gsdjournal.com/index.php/pub/writingrules
- It is recommended to reference previous JGSD's publications https://gsdjournal.com/index.php/pub/issue/archive
- Following the latest edition of the APA Style is recommended.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text.
- Articles not in compliance with https://gsdjournal.com/index.php/pub/writingrules will be returned to the author.
- American English Language Proficiency Requirement: We want to ensure that your paper is free of grammatical, spelling, and other common errors. Check your article using https://app.grammarly.com to achieve a Grammarly score of 90 points or higher.
- The journal has NO article Submission charges. $30 fee applies ONLY if a paper is recommended for publication. Author(s) will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publication costs, which can be paid with major credit cards, via PayPal account, Western Union, Check, or Money Order. See https://www.ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR/fees
The JGSD journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright and publishing rights of their own manuscript without restrictions.
This journal applies the Creative Attribution Common License to works we publish, and allows reuse and remixing of its content, in accordance with a CC-BY 4.0 license.
Authors are free to: Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
Under the following terms: Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
No additional restrictions — The author may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
The JGSD Journal is committed to the editorial principles of all aspects of publication ethics and publication malpractice as assigned by the Committee on Public Ethics.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.